Pages

Saturday 20 February 2016

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

          
     Dear Heavenly Father, my 
     Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy    
     Spirit I want to praise and worship      You with all my heart and soul. I        want to thank You for          
     everything that You have  done 
                         and still do for Me.


I want to thank You, Father God for sending and allowing Your most precious possession, Your only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ to come to earth and die and rise again, so that I may go free.  Thank You Lord. Thank You.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth on Him might not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16


I want to thank you Lord Jesus  for laying down your life and enduring the agony of that terrible day on the cross of Calvary so that I could be freed from the curse of my sins.

"but even the Son of man did not come to be served, but to serve and give His life a ransom for many."
Mathew 20:28

"Therefore doth the Father love Me, because I lay down My life that I might take it again. No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down Myself. I have power to lay it down and I have power to take it again.  This commandment have I received from My Father."
John:10:18


After His resurrection Jesus told His disciples that when He left them to go back to His Father, He would send them another Comforter  to comfort and guide them.

Thank You, Holy Spirit, that you lead me and guide me, teach me and comfort me, as I journey through this life.  You give me strength and hope.


"And I will pray the Father and He will  give  you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of Truth; Whom the world cannot receive; because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him; but you know Him; for He dwelleth with you and shall be in you."
John 14:16 


My God, if I did not have You in my life  what would I do?
Where would I go?
What a hopeless, helpless existence I would have, but because of You I can lift my head and face tomorrow.

"For Thou, O Lord art a shield to me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
Psalm 3:3


No matter how deep and icy cold the waters may be - I can go through them, because You take me by the hand and lead me through.

"When you pass through the waters  I will be with you and when you pass through the rivers  they will not sweep over you."
Isaiah 43:2


No matter how dark and frightening my circumstances are, You are always there. You will never leave me nor forsake me.

"And let your conversations be without covetousness, and be content with such things as you have, for He hath said 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'  "
Hebrews 13:5

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not nor be afraid of them, for the Lord Your God, He it is who goes with you. He will not fail or forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6


You are great Lord, You are Awesome,You are my Rock, You are my deliverer, You are my Fortress and my strong tower, my Protector and my Provider.

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in Whom I trust."
Psalm 18:2


You are my strong tower,  when I face danger I run to You and I am safe.

"The Name of the Lord Jehovah. Jehovah is a strong tower. The righteous will run to it and be safe."
Proverbs 18:10

"Indeed You are my shelter, a strong tower that protects me from the enemy."
Palm 63:1



I can lie down  and sleep in peace and  serenity, because I know that You have surrounded me with many angels to protect me.

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone O God , make me to dwell in safety."
Psalm 4:8



Nothing can hurt me unless it has Your approval, and if You do sanction it, it will always be a learning curve for me. You will never allow hurt without a purpose.  You are the Potter and I am the clay, mould me and make me into the person that You want me to be.

"And we know that all things work together for good,  for those who love God and are called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28










No comments:

Post a Comment