Pages

Saturday 9 January 2016

PRAISING GOD CHANGES THINGS

Many years ago when I arrived
home from church one Sunday 
morning, I was tired, hot, hungry and thirsty. To add to my discomfort, when I walked into the kitchen, my heart dropped all the way down to my knees, when I saw the mountain of dirty dishes stacked up in the sink, just sitting there waiting for me. 

My first  thoughts were "Oh No! How can I cope with this right now?"   I was alone and the chore had to be done. My children had all gone off with their friends for the afternoon. So I looked up to, heaven and began to praise God.  Then I poured dishwasher into the sink and while I washed I sang praises to my Lord.  And do you know what happened? In no time at all of those dishes were washed, dried and packed away.

Moral of the story - do everything with a joyful and thankful heart.
Don't look at the circumstances - look to God - He is Much bigger than your circumstances -  

"Cast all your cares on Him because He cares for you."
1st Peter 5:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment