Pages

Saturday 30 January 2016

GOD THE CREATOR

 Did you know that, as God is the creator of        the universe,  He is the one Who gets to              make the rules.

We as  his creation get to choose whether to obey His rules, but if we reject them, we have to bear the consequences.

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life that both thou and thy seed shall live. "  Deut:30:19

"Does the pot argue with its maker, does the clay dispute with the one who forms it, saying Stop, you are doing it wrong or the pot exclaim, how clumsy can you be? Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel  Israel's creator says  'what right have you to question what I do? 
who are you to command Me concerning the work of My hands? I have made the earth and created man upon it. With My hands I have stretched forth the heavens and commanded the vast myriads of stars?"
Isaiah  45 : 7, 9, 11


No comments:

Post a Comment