Pages

Sunday 19 March 2017

TWENTY SIXTTEEN - PART FIFTY

                                          TWENTY SIXTEEN -                                                    PART FIFTY

  
  Hello folks,

    It is now the 25th of                 December - Christmas day.       Certainly doesn't feel like it.  

Still exhausted spend another day on my bed. Eczema also giving me trouble again.  Probably because of stress . 

I send Christmas cards to family and friends and post one on Facebook. Spend next few days just resting.

29th Andre sends message to Steve, he cannot reach Ruth on her phone - her phone has been giving her a lot of trouble lately. Steve contacts me.  Andre  comes to see Ruth and I as he has a potential buyer for the coins - He also takes photos of our antiques, apparently he and Amandah do not have the funds to do the alterations to the cottage.

  Ruth is not well - her               blood pressure is far                 too high  and pulse rate
  is too fast  ( 157/106 and         pulse rate  106 beats per           minute ) should be                   120/80 and pulse rate               72 beats per minute.

She is also feeling very nauseous. My blood pressure is also not so good.  Ruth is so ill I have to do the cooking and find it a big strain. She and I usually do it together. By afternoon she is feeling a little bit better.

Saturday 31st December, no water in the taps again. I am unable to do my ablutions. Ruth has gone back to bed, she is ill again. Her whole body is aching. She is  unable to do our shopping. 

Water comes back on so I am able to do ablutions and clean and medicate my eyes. We both make French toast but don't eat much.

next post  26th March




No comments:

Post a Comment