Pages

Friday 19 January 2018

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 91

    
   MY FAVORITE             PSALMS

     PART 91



Princes persecute me without 
a cause
But my heart stands in awe
of Thy words
I rejoice at Thy word
As one who finds great spoil
I hate and despise falsehood
but I love Thy law
Seven times a day I praise 
Thee
Because of Thy righteous
ordinances
Those who love Thy law
have great peace
and nothing causes them
to stumble
I hope for Thy Salvation
O Lord
And do Thy commandments
My soul keeps Thy
testimonies 
And I love them exceedingly
I keep Thy precepts and Thy
testimonies
for all my ways are before Thee.

Let my cry come before Thee
O Lord
Give me understanding
according to Thy word


 Let my supplication
 come before Thee                   Deliver me according 
 to Thy word.
Let my lips utter praise
For Thou dost teach
me Thy statutes
Let my tongue sing of 
Thy word

For all Thy commandments 
are righteous
Let Thy hand be ready to
help me
For I have chosen Thy 
precepts
I long for Thy salvation
O Lord
And Thy law is my delight
Let my soul live that it
may praise Thee
And let Thine ordinances
help me
I have gone astray like a
lost sheep
seek Thy servant
For I do not forget Thy
commandments.


next post 26th January



No comments:

Post a Comment