Pages

Saturday 20 January 2018

PRAISING GOD - PART 11

                                             PRAISING GOD

                                             PART  11





Worship the Lord with reverence
and rejoice with trembling
for Thou, O Lord
are a shield to me
my glory and the lifter of my head
I cried unto the Lord with my voice
and He answered me from His holy
mountain
In peace I will lie down and sleep
for Thou alone, O Lord,
doth make me to dwell in safety

At Thy holy mountain
I will bow in reverence to Thee
Let all who take refuge in
Thee be glad
Let them ever sing for joy
and mayest Thou shelter them
that all who know Thy Name
may exult in Thee.

I will give thanks to the Lord
according to His righteousness
I will sing praises to the Name
of the Lord, Most High
O Lord, Our Lord,
how majestic is Thy Name
in all the earth
Who hath displayed Thy splendour
above the heavens
When I consider Thy heavens
and the work of Thy fingers
The moon and the stars
that Thou hast ordained
What is man that Thou dost
take thought of him
and the son of man that
Thou should care for him.
Yet Thou has made him a 
little lower than the angels
and crowned him with 
glory and majesty
Thou hast made him to  rule
 over the works of Thy hands
and crowned him with 
glory and majesty.

Thou dost put all things
under his feet                  all sheep and oxen 
and also the beasts
of the field
The birds of the heaven 
and the fish in the sea
and whatsoever passes
through the paths of
the sea.

next post  27th January

No comments:

Post a Comment