Pages

Thursday 25 January 2018

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 92

   
 MY FAVORITE               PSALMS

    PART 92




In my trouble, I cried to the 
Lord
And He answered me
Deliver my soul, O Lord
from lying lips
from a deceitful tongue
What shall be given to you
and what more shall be 
done to you
You deceitful tongue?
Sharp arrows of the warrior
With the burning coals of 
the broom tree.

Woe is me, for I sojourn in 
Mesheck
For I dwell among the tents 
of Kedar!
Too long has my soul had
its dwelling
With those who hate peace
I am for peace but when I speak
They are for war

I will lift up my eyes 
to the mountains
from whence shall my 
help come?
My help comes from 
the Lord
Who made heaven 
and earth
He will not allow your foot to slip
He who keeps you will not slumber
Behold, He Who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper
The Lord is your shade 
on your right hand
The sun will not smite you
by day
Nor the moon by night
The Lord will protect you
from all evil
He will keep your soul
The Lord will guard your
going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forever.

next post   2nd February



No comments:

Post a Comment