Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART THIRTY SIX

                                     MY FAVORITE PSALMS  - PART THIRTY SIX

Sing aloud unto God our strength. Make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. Take a Psalm and bring hither
 the timbrel, the pleasant harp and the psaltery.

Blow up the trumpet in the new moon. In the time appointed. In our solemn feast day. How amiable are Thy tabernacles O Lord of hosts. My soul longeth, yea even fainteth for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

Yea, the sparrow hath found a house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even Thy altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God.

Blessed are they that dwell in Thy house, they will still be praising Thee. Selah

Blessed is the man whose strength is in Thee, in whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valleys of Baca make it a well. The rain also filleth the pools. 

They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.

O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer



Thou callest in trouble             and I delivered thee. I             answered thee in the               secret place of thunder. I         proved thee at the waters         of Meribah. Selah


Hear O My people and I will testify unto thee; O Israel. If thou wilt hearken unto Me.

There shall no strange god be in thee. Neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the Lord your God which brought you out of the land of Egypt: open your mouth wide and I will fill it.

But My people would not hearken to My voice: and Israel would have none of Me. So I gave them up to their heart's lust and they walked in their own councils.

O, that My people had hearkened unto Me.  And Israel had walked in My ways! I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned My hand against their adversaries. 

next post  2nd December










No comments:

Post a Comment