Pages

Saturday 5 November 2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN - PART THIRTY THREE

                                                  
   TWENTY SIXTEEN              - PART THIRTY                    THREE


                                                      

Hello folks,

 I have been following  doctor's instructions on eye treatment, but today  Saturday 20th August  am feeling completely off-balance and it has nothing to do with my eyes.

 When I got up this morning I was  light-headed,  bumping into walls and furniture like an intoxicated person and really battling not to take a fall. 

When I told Ruth  she immediately took my blood pressure, discovering that the diastolic measure was way too low.  Because of my age it is normally 90 which is not a  bad  read (80 is normal) but now it was in the very low sixties. Not a good sign.


After doing some research, she tries her utmost to get me to go to hospital. I refuse, not that on top of everything else.  Ruth takes my blood pressure fifty times a day - seems like.

August 21st -  blood pressure still down in the 60's sometimes as low as 61.  Siastolic  too high but more worried about diastolic. 

Monday 22nd  - Sue's birthday

Monday diastolic now back to high  180/95  but going up and down  - not constant. 

My eyes are also starting to feel a lot better, Ruth will now make an appointment for lazer treatment next week .

Tuesday 23rd -  Eyes not so good again.  Ruth is very angry with me because she has used up all her airtime plus R20 of mine in order to sort out my lazer appointment. It entailed calls to the clinic and Steve and she could only get an appointment for 5th September.  Once again it is all my fault. If I had had the lazer treatment the previous Wednesday this would not have happened. 


  Took first ciplovasc                 tablet for my high                     blood pressure after                 missing 4 days.  Didn't             take it while blood                   pressure was going up             and down. 



5th September - today is my appointment for lazer treatment.   4.30pm.  Eyes still not too good. Very red and swollen.

Dogs upset as usual when they see I am going out and they hate it.  This applies to Harry, Benji and Vicky the other two don't mind too much.

Not feeling too well again. Think it is the blood pressure but no time to check it.

Hang in there!  Never, ever forget that God is in control.  He will never leave you nor forsake you!



next post   27th November















next post  13th November

No comments:

Post a Comment