Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART FORTY NINE

MY FAVORITE PSALMS -
 PART FORTY NINE


 I will sing of mercy        and judgement unto      Thee, O Lord, I will  sing. I will behave         myself wisely in a   perfect way. 


 O, when wilt Thou come unto me?  I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.

I will set no wicked thing before my eyes. I hate the work of them that turn aside, it shall not cleave to me.  A frowared heart shall depart from me.  I will not know a wicked person.

Whoso privily slandereth his neighbor, him will I cut off; him that hath a high look and a proud heart will I not suffer.

Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me, he that walketh in a perfect way shall serve me.

He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house. He that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

  Hear my prayer, O Lord,  and let my cry come unto Thee.
 Hide not Thy face from me when I am in the day of my trouble: Incline Thine ear unto me ; in the day when I call answer me speedily.


For my days are consumed like smoke and my bones are burned up as a hearth.

My heart is smitten and withered like grass so that I forget to eat my bread. By reason of the voice of my groaning, my bones cleave to my skin.  I am like a pelican of the wilderness; I am like an owl of the dessert.

I Watch and I am like a sparrow alone upon a housetop. For I have eaten ashes like bread and mingled my drink with weeping. Because of Thy wrath and Thy indignation; for Thou hast lifted me up and cast me down.  My days are like a shadow that declineth and I am withered like grass.

But Thou, O Lord, shall endure forever, and Thy remembrance to all generations.  So the heathen shall fear the Name of the Lord and all the kings of the earth Thy glory.

next post 24th February







No comments:

Post a Comment