Pages

Saturday 11 February 2017

TWENTY SIXTEEN - PART FORTY FIVE

                                   TWENTY SIXTEEN - 
   PART FORTY FIVE

   Ruth is feeling a bit better        now that the flu is beginning    to lift. I am also feeling a          little better.

   I keep reminding myself          that God is in control. Even though we are having so many trials. He has promised never to leave us nor forsake us.  So whom shall we fear?

"Even though the fig trees have all been destroyed and there is no blossom left nor fruit and if the olive crops all fail and all the fields lie barren and even if the flocks die in the field and the cattle barns are empty. Yet will I trust in the Lord and rejoice in the God of my salvation, for He will give me the speed of a deer and bring me safely over the mountains."
Habakuk  3: 17-19

15th  November - my eyes are now also improving. I have no data or airtime on tablet - I do have 700mb data on my cell but I cannot access it.  Unable to do my blog since Friday the 11th, now unable to  whatsapp as well.

 Amanda tells Ruth that she wants Ruth to  bake cookies to sell - she will provide the  ingredients and someone to assist, and  if necessary        they will install another  stove, at a later stage. Ruth agrees to this, as it will then cover our rent.

 Amanda  and Andre will come over later in the evening to discuss it.  They never arrive.

The next day 16th, Ruth gets an sms from Andre, around 10 am - he says that we must move to a smaller unit (2 bedrooms and we must get rid of our dogs). They now want to use these premises to house 8 orphans and Ruth must be the "housemother"  - the Welfare won't give their approval if the dogs are there.  Wants a reply today. Illogical. How can you house 8 orphans in a house with only one bathroom?

This is very confusing. The goal post change daily. Just continue to wait on the Lord.  He is in control.

next post 26th  February 





No comments:

Post a Comment