Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 89



MY FAVORITE PSALMS

PART 89




Thy testimonies are wonderful,
Therefore my soul observes them
The unfolding of Thy words gives 
light
It gives understanding to the simple
I opened my mouth wide and panted
For I longed for Thy commandments
Turn to me and be gracious to me
After Thy manner with those who
love Thy Name

Establish my footsteps in Thy Word
And do not let any iniquity have 
dominion over me.
Redeem me from the oppression of 
man
That I may keep Thy precepts
Make Thy face shine upon Thy 
servant
And teach me Thy statutes 
My eyes shed streams of water
Because they do not keep Thy 
Law.

Righteous art Thou, O Lord,
And upright are Thy judgments
Thou has commanded Thy 
testimonies in righteousness
And exceeding faithfulness
My zeal has consumed me
Because my adversaries have 
forgotten Thy words.

Thy word is very pure
Therefore Thy servant loves it
I am small and despised 
Yet I do not forget Thy precepts
Thy righteousness is an 
everlasting righteousness
And Thy Law is truth
Doubt and anguish have come
upon me
Yet Thy commandments are my
delight
Thy testimonies are righteous 
forever
Give me understanding that I 
may live

next  post  8th December

No comments:

Post a Comment