Pages

Friday 8 December 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 90

 MY FAVORITE             PSALMS

                                         PART 90




I cried with all my heart
answer me O Lord!
I will observe Thy statutes
I cried to Thee, save me
and I shall keep Thy testimonies
I rise before dawn and cry for 
help
I wait for Thy words
My eyes anticipate the night 
watches
That I may meditate on Thy 
word
Hear my voice according to Thy
Lovingkindness
Revive me O Lord according to 
Thy ordinances.
Those who follow after 
wickedness draw near
They are far from Thy Law
Thou art near, O Lord,
and all Thy commandments 
are truth
Of old I have known from Thy 
testimonies
That Thou hast founded them 
forever.

Look upon my affliction and 
rescue me
for I do not forget Thy Law
Plead my cause and redeem me
Revive me according to Thy word
Salvation is far from the wicked
                                  For they do not 
  seek Thy statutes
  Great are Thy                          mercies, O Lord,
  Revive me 
  according to Thine 
  ordinances
 Many are my 
  persecutors and   my adversaries

Yet I do not turn aside 
from Thy testimonies
I behold the treacherous 
and loathe them
Because they do not keep 
Thy word
Consider how I love Thy 
precepts
Revive me, O Lord, 
according to Thy 
Loving kindness
The sum of Thy word is truth
And everyone of Thy righteous 
ordinances is everlasting.

next post   15th December 

No comments:

Post a Comment