Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR ALMIGHTY GOD - PART TEN


THE DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST.

   Today we are going to         talk about Jesus Christ       the second person of           the Godhead.


  As eternal God Jesus         existed before He came  to earth as a human baby.   He existed before the creation of the earth. In fact Jesus was instrumental in its creation.

The Bible says: 

 "all things were created by Him and that nothing was made  without Him."
John 1:1-3,  Col: 1:16-17,  Heb: 1:2.

"In the beginning  was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.   All things were made by Him; and  without Him was not anything made that was made."
John 1: 1-3

" For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones or dominions, or principalities, or powers; all things were created by Him and for Him.

And He is before all things and by Him all things consist."
Col:  1: 16-17

"Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also he made the worlds."
Heb: 1:2

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."
Col:  1:15

"And without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest  in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels,  preached unto the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, received up into glory."
1st Tim: 




 "And they all said,                'Are you the son of               God then?'  and He             said to them 'Yes,  I             am.'  "
    Luke 22:70


"While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold a voice from out of the cloud said, 'This is My beloved Son, with Whom I am well pleased, listen to Him.' "
Matthew 17:5

"I and the Father are One."
John 10:30

"he who sees Me, sees the One Who sent Me."
John 12:45

"If I do not do the works of my Father, do not believe Me. But if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father."
John 10: 37-38

"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on, you have known Him and seen Him, " Phillip said to Him,  "Lord show us the Father, and it is enough for us."
Jesus said to him,  "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know me Phillip?  He who has seen me has seen the Father, how can you say, 'Show us the Father?' "
John 14:7-10

"This is why the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life, so that I might take it back again. No one takes it away from Me but I lay it down of My Own free will. I have the authority to lay it down, and I have the authority to take it back again. This commandment I received from My Father."
John 10: 17-18

"For God so loved the world that He gave His Only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

Do you not think that we owe our alliegience to this Almighty God Who willingly laid down His life to set us free from sin. If a human being saved your human life you would feel indebted to him, more especially if he died in the process.  How much more should you feel indebted to Jesus Christ (Almighty God) Who laid down His Own life to save your  soul Eternally. 

"And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high."
Heb:  1:3

"And on His robe and on His thigh, He has a Name written, King of Kings and Lord of Lords."
Rev : 19:16

next post     29th June















No comments:

Post a Comment