Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART THIRTEEN

                                      How precious is Thy        lovingkindness, O God
 And the children of        men take refuge in the    shadow of Thy wings.
                                            
They drink their fill in                                             the abundance of Thy house
and Thou dost give them to drink
 of the river of Thy delights
For with Thee is the fountain of life
In Thee we see light
O continue Thy lovingkindness to those
 who know Thee and Thy righteousness
 to the upright in heart 
.
Fret not yourself because of evildoers
be not envious towards wrongdoers
For they will wither quickly like the grass
 and fade like the green herb.

Trust in the Lord and do good
dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness
Delight yourself in the Lord 
and He will give you the desires of your heart
Commit your way to the Lord
trust also in Him and He will do it.
and He will bring forth your righteousness
as the light
and your judgments as the noon day.

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently
 for Him
The steps of a man are established
by the Lord, 
and he delights in his way when he falls
 he shall not be hurled headlong because 
the Lord is the One Who holds his hand.
I have been young and now I am old
Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken 
nor his descendants begging bread. 



The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord
He is their strength in the time of trouble
and the Lord helps them, and delivers them.
because they take refuge in Him.




I waited patiently for the Lord
and He inclined to me and heard my cry
He brought me up out of the pit of
destruction, out of the miry clay
and He set my feet upon rock, making
my footsteps firm.
And He put a new song into my mouth
a song of praise to our God.
Many will see and will fear, and will
trust in the Lord.

How blessed is the man who
has made the Lord his trust
and has not turned to the proud
nor to those who lapse into falsehood
Many, O Lord, my God, are Thy wonders
which Thou hast done
and Thy thoughts toward us,
there is none to compare with Thee
If I would declare and speak of them
they would be too numerous to count.


next post  10th June



No comments:

Post a Comment