Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART TWENTY FIVE

 MY FAVORITE PSALMS                                        - PART TWENTY FIVE

                                            
 Truly God is good to      Israel, even to such        as are of a clean            heart.

                                         Nevertheless I am continually withThee, Thou hast holden my right hand. Thou shalt  guide me with Thy councel and afterward receive me  to glory.

Whom have I in heaven but Thee? And there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee.

My flesh and my heart faileth, but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.
But is it good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I might declare all Thy works.

For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth. Thou didst divide the sea by Thy strength. Thou breakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.

Thou didst cleave the fountain and the flood: Thou driedst up mighty rivers. The day is Thine and the night also is Thine. Thou hast prepared the light and the sun.

Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: Thou hast made summer and winter.

Unto Thee, O God do we give thanks. I cried out to God with my voice, even unto God with my voice, and He gave ear unto me. In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord.

 
  I will remember the works of the Lord:  surely I will        remember Thy wonders of   old. I will meditate also of    all Thy work and talk of          Thy doings.



Thy way, O Lord, is in the sanctuary. Who is so great a God as our God?

Thou art the God that doest wonders. Thou hast declared Thy strength among the people.

Thou hast with Thy right arm redeemed Thy people, Jacob and Joseph. Selah

The waters saw Thee, O God, the waters saw Thee and were afraid. The depths also were troubled.

The clouds poured out water. The skies sent out a sound. Thy arrows also went abroad. The voice of thunder was in the heaven. The lightnings lightened the world; the earth trembled and shook.

Thy way is in the sea, and Thy path in the great waters and Thy footsteps are not known.

Thou leddest Thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

Give ear, O my people to My law. Incline your ears to the words of My mouth.



next post   15th September




No comments:

Post a Comment