Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART THIRTY NINE

      MY FAVORITE  PSALMS -  PART                      THIRTY NINE



Bow down Thine ear O Lord, and hear me for I am poor and needy. 

Preserve my soul  for I am                 holy.

 O Thou my God, save Thy servant that trusteth in Thee. Be merciful unto me O Lord, for I cry daily unto Thee.

Rejoice the soul of Thy servant : for unto Thee O Lord do I lift up my soul. For Thou Lord art good and ready to forgive and plenteous in mercy unto them that call upon Thee.

Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon Thee for Thou will answer me.

Among the gods there is none like unto Thee,  O Lord, neither are there any works unto Thy works.

All nations which Thou hast made shall come and worship before Thee, O Lord, and shall glorify Thy Name. 


 I will praise Thee, O Lord,      my God, with all my heart      and I shall glorify Thy            Name forevermore. 

For great is Thy mercy toward me, and Thou hast       delivered my soul from the     lowest hell.

But Thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious and longsuffering and plenteous in mercy and truth.

O turn unto me and have mercy upon me, give Thy strength unto Thy servant, and save the son of Thine handmaid.

Show me a token for good, which they that hate me may see it, and be ashamed; because Thou Lord hast holpen me and comforted me.

His foundation is in the holy mountains. The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

Glorious things are spoken of Thee , O city of God. Selah.

next post   23rd December










No comments:

Post a Comment