Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

JOKES


                                                                                                                               



       JOKES




Teacher:  "If  I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats                  and another 2 cats, how many cats                          would you have?"

Johnny:   "Seven"

Teacher:  "No Johnny. Listen carefully, if I gave                      you 2 cats and another 2 and another 2                  how many cats would you have?"

Johnny :  "Seven."

Teacher:  "Let me put it to you differently. If I gave                  you 2 apples and another 2 apples and                    another 2 apples how many apples                          would you have?"

Johnny:   "Six apples.?

Teacher:  " Very good, now if I gave you 2 cats                         and another 2 cats and another 2 cats                     how many cats would you have?"

Johnny      "Seven."

Teacher:   "Johnny where on earth do you get                            seven cats from"

Johnny:  " I already have one cat."

next post  18th April







No comments:

Post a Comment