Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

TWENTY SEVENTEEN - PART ONE

                                                        TWENTY SEVENTEEN -                                                                   PART ONE


   
       Hello folks, 

 Here we are in twenty-seventeen and the future      is still looking very uncertain.  We are very thankful to our heavenly Father that we have provisions and our rent for the new abode (cotttage) has been paid for January and will continue to be paid by Steve and Andy.

Apparently  Amandah and Andre  do not have the funds to do the necessary alterations.  Fencing for the dogs, stove and partition to separate the rooms. etc.   Ruth and I have also been unable to make up all of the back rent. Amandah has the R6000 diamond ring and we also sold them a generator for R1000 which lessens the debt by R7000.

I went to bed at 9.30pm and awoke at 1am with another hives attack.  Ruth is still roaming around very sick. Really not a good start to the new year, but should be feeling extremely grateful to Almighty God for the way He has provided and sustained us through 2016. We are both unemployed and disabled yet by His mighty power He has brought us safely through.

We are both not well but must learn to rejoice and be content, no matter what our situation is. Just remember God is in control. He will never leave us nor forsake us.  He has proved this to us so many times.

We are both so weary it is almost impossible to continue packing, if we get told to move tomorrow we will not be ready.  Fortunately my blog posts are done up to the end of January because my brain has also now come to a standstill.

I often feel as though I will not make it to the next day. Ruth feels the same. She even wrote a letter to Danny last night giving him instructions to put the dogs  down etc.,  in the event of our deaths.

Late afternoon, 1st of January I phone Danny, we need to get to a doctor tomorrow.  Ruth needs treatment and I need renewal of my medicine script.  We do not  have an appointment but will phone doctor in the morning. We need Danny to take us as Ruth is not in a fit condition to drive.

Danny was due to leave for Johannesburg tomorrow, in the hope of getting better work prospects. He informs me that as tomorrow is a public holiday Doctor will not be available, but he will postpone his trip and take us on Tuesday.

 Monday 2nd, Charmaine          comes to work for a few          hours- 7am to 11am ,                fortunately as house is in          a mess. Ruth is very ill -          we decide that she will            see him first and I will          see him on Thursday.

Tuesday, 3rd, Ruth phones for appointment but doctor's phone just rings. She says she is too ill to go anyway.  I am now at my wit's end - don't know what to do.  We are not eating healthily, haven't been for weeks now. Can feel my health deteriorating. I can see her deteriorating. We need help.  She has made a short shopping list to see us through until Thursday. I must phone Danny and ask him to do the shopping. I have visions of her being admitted to hospital - I am unable to look after myself how can I look after her as well ?  What is going to happen next?

I pray and ask God to show me what to do. I leave it in His hands.

I phone Danny and he says he will be here shortly.
Ruth tells me that her friend is coming too. Danny arrives first and goes to do our shopping. Friend arrives with medication and monitors Ruth till evening.

next post  9th April







No comments:

Post a Comment