Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2017

MY PRAISE E-BOOK 2nd Post

SECOND POST


 There is no one holy      like You Lord; There is  no  rock like my God.

 I cried out to God with    my voice; His praise is always  on my tongue.


I will give praise to the Lord;  I will proclaim His name and make known what He has done. O Lord, You are my Lord; apart from You I am nothing and have nothing.

Holy, holy, holy, Lord God almighty , early in the morning my song shall rise to Thee. Holy holy holy, merciful and mighty God in three persons blessed Trinity. 


Holy holy holy, all  
the saints adore Thee casting down  their golden  crowns around the glassy sea. 
Cherubim and seraphim 

falling down before Thee, which wert and art and evermore shall be.

Holy holy holy though the darkness hide Thee
though the eye of sinful man Thy glory may not see, Only Thou art holy, there is none beside Thee, Perfect in power, in love and purity.

Holy holy holy Lord God almighty, all Thy works
shall  praise Thy name in land and sky and sea
Holy holy holy merciful and mighty God in three
Persons, blessed Trinity.


next post 3rd May







No comments:

Post a Comment