Pages

Thursday 20 April 2017

MY PRAISE E-BOOK - First post

FIRST POST

 Lord, You are my God.    I will exalt You and        praise Your name,          because in perfect        faithfulness You have done wonderful things. Things that You planned long ago.


I will praise You Lord, as long as I have breath. I will worship You forever.

I will praise You Lord with all of my soul, I will praise You with my inmost being. I will praise Your holy name.

I will give thanks to You Lord, for You are good, Your love endures forever.

You God, are my God. I will seek You earnestly, I thirst for You, my whole being longs for You. My mouth is filled with Your praise, declaring Your splendour all the day long.

  I will sing to You O  God.  I will sing  praises to Your name. I  will extol  You, Who rides upon the clouds. I will rejoice before You. You are a father to the fatherless and a defender of the widow.

You are the God of all comfort, full of compassion. You comfort me in all of my troubles so that I can comfort those in trouble with the comfort wherewith You comfort me. 

How great You are, O sovereign God! There is no one like You  and there is no God but You. You are perfect in power and in love and in purity.

Yours Lord is  the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendour for everything in heaven and earth is Yours. Yours Lord is the Kingdom. You are exalted as head over all.

For from You and through You and for You are all things. Glory and power  are Yours forever and ever.

As surely as You live O Lord God, every knee shall bow and every tongue will acknowledge You.

I spread out my hands to You. I thirst for  You like a parched land. I need You O Lord, my God, my Saviour and my King.

next  post  27th April













No comments:

Post a Comment