Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SIXTY ONE

                                           MY FAVORITE                                                        PSALMS 
                                           PART SIXTY ONE.



My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing. I will sing praises, even with my soul.

Awake harp and lyre; I will awaken the dawn! 
I will give thanks to Thee, O Lord, among the peoples.  And I will sing praises to Thee among the nations. For Thy loving kindness is great above the heavens;  and Thy truth reaches to the skies.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and Thy glory above all the earth. That Thy beloved may be delivered, Save with Thy right hand and answer me!

God has spoken in His holiness;  "I will exult, I will portion out Shechem, and measure out the valley of Succoth. Gilead is Mine, Manasseh is Mine; Ephraim also is the helmet of My head; Judah is My scepter, Moab is My washbowl; Over Edom I shall throw my shoe; Over Philistia I will shout out loud."

 Who will bring me out of        the besieged city? 
 Who will lead me to                  Edom?
 Hast not Thou, Thyself,          O God, rejected us?
 And wilt Thou not go              forth with our armies, O  God?

O, give us help against the adversary; for deliverance by man is in vain. Through God we shall do valiantly; and it is He Who will tread down our adversaries.

O God of my praise do not be silent.

Next post   19th May






No comments:

Post a Comment