Pages

Sunday 28 May 2017

TWENTY SEVENTEEN - PART NINE

                                                     TWENTY SEVENTEEN               - PART NINE

    Hello Folks,

    It is now Sunday 5th                February, resting day.  The      house flies here are intolerable due to the stables being in such close proximity. Spraying with "doom" is virtually non effective. It kills them but the new lot are back in seconds.  Burning the repellent candle also does not really do much good.

I have now mixed some essential lavender oil with some aqueous cream and that seems to repel them for a little longer when I smear it on my skin.

Monday 6th February, Charmaine is off sick today, she suffers with a stomach ulcer. 

Tuesday 7th - Today is blood test day again - we decide to lock Harry in the kitchen by himself so that he can't get out of my window. While Ruth is locking up the back door Harry has already managed to get onto the kitchen window sill. I watch him from my vantage point where I sit in
 the car and am quite amused.

 Ruth gets into the car              and I tell her to take a              look at Harry's frantic              endeavors and lo and              behold he lifts the latch  and out he comes.  What a shock. Never ever expected that. 

 Fortunately we were still here when that happened and we were able to retrieve him and obviously took him with us. We have now named him Houdini.  We also buy him a new harness as we don't know where his old one is.

We also now have to take him with us when we go anywhere in order to keep him safe, and as Ruth feels sorry for Benjy we take him with as well. Certainly not comfortable going to town.

Later I get  my IRN reading  it is now 2.20. The next test is 21st February.

Wednesday 8th - the house is filthy, last cleaned properly was Friday 3rd.  Thursday 9th - have a bad night due to lightning , Harry is terrified of it and gives me no respite.

Learn to be content.

next post 4th June


No comments:

Post a Comment