Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SIXTY TWO

                                            MY FAVORITE                                                       PSALMS - PART                                                   SIXTY TWO



The Lord said unto my Lord, "Sit Thou at My right hand, until I make Thine enemies Thy footstool."

The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.  Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning; thou hast the dew of thy youth.

The Lord has sworn and will not repent. Thou are a priest forever after the order of Mechizedek.  The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath.

He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; He shall wound the heads over many countries.

He shall drink of the brook in the way; therefore shall He lift up His head.

Bu Thou, O God, the Lord, deal kindly with me for Thy Name's sake. Because Thy loving kindness is good deliver me for I am afflicted and needy and my heart is wounded within me. 



  I am passing like a                  shadow when it                        lengthens, I am shaken            off like the locust. My knees  are weak from fasting; and  my flesh has grown lean  without fatness.

I also have become a reproach to them; when they see me they wag their head.

Help me, O Lord, my God; Save me according to Thy loving kindness, and let them know that this is Thy Hand.  Thou, Lord, hast done it.

With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the Lord; and in the midst of many I will praise Him. For He stands at the right hand of the needy; to save him from those who judge his soul.

Next post  26th May










No comments:

Post a Comment