Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

PRAISE POST - TWO

                                             PRAISE POST -                   TWO




I will extol Thee, my God, O King.
And I will bless Thy name for ever 
and ever
Every day I will bless Thee
And I will praise Thy name forever
 and ever
Great is the Lord and highly
 to be praised
And His greatness is unsearchable
One generation shall praise
Thy works to another
and shall declare Thy 
mighty acts.
On the glorious splendor of
 Thy majesty
and on Thy wonderful works
 I will meditate
and men shall speak of the power
of Thy awesome acts.
and I will tell of Thy greatness
They shall eagerly utter the memory
of Thy abundant goodness
and shall shout joyfully of Thy
righteousness.

The Lord is gracious and merciful
Slow to anger and great in loving
kindness
The Lord is good to all
and His mercies are over all His works
All Thy works shall give thanks to Thee
and Thy godly ones shall bless Thee
They shall speak of the glory of Thy
kingdom
and talk of Thy power
To make known to the sons of men,
 Thy mighty acts
and the glory of the majesty of 
Thy kingdom.
Thy kingdom is an everlasting 
 kingdom.
and Thy dominion endures over all
generations.
The Lord is righteous in all His ways.



Next post  1st June



No comments:

Post a Comment