Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 86.

                                                MY FAVORITE                                                        PSALMS

                                                 PART 86



Thy  testimonies are wonderful
Therefore my soul observes them
The unfolding of Thy words gives light
It gives understanding to the simple
I opened my mouth wide and panted
For I longed for Thy commandment
Turn to me and be gracious to me
After Thy manner with those who 
love Thy Name
Establish my footsteps in Thy Word
And do not let any iniquity have
dominion over me.
Redeem me from the oppression
of man.
That I may keep Thy precepts
Make Thy face shine upon Thy 
servant
And teach me Thy statutes
My eyes shed streams of water
Because they do not keep Thy law.

Righteous art Thou, O Lord
And upright in Thy judgments
Thou hast commanded Thy
testimonies in righteousness
and exceeding faithfulness.
My zeal has consumed me
because my adversaries have
forgotten Thy words.
Thy Word is very pure
therefore Thy servant loves it.
I am small and despised
Yet I do not forget Thy precepts.
Thy righteousness is an 
everlasting righteousness
and Thy law is truth
Trouble and anguish have come
upon me
Yet Thy commandments are my
delight
Thy testimonies are righteous 
forever.
Give me understanding that I
may live.

I cried with all my heart
answer me O Lord! I will 
observe Thy statutes 
I cried to Thee, save me and I shall keep Thy testimonies.
I rise before dawn and
cry for help:
I wait for Thy words
My eyes anticipate the
night watches.
Hear my voice according to

Thy loving kindness.
Revive me, O Lord, according
to Thine ordinances.
Those who follow after wickedness
draw near;
they are far from Thy law.
Thou art near, O Lord,
and all Thy commandments are 
truth.
Of old I have known from Thy 
testimonies
That Thou hast founded them 
forever.


next post  17th November


No comments:

Post a Comment