Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 87

                                              MY FAVORITE                                                          PSALMS

                                                PART 87


Look upon my affliction and rescue me
For I do not forget Thy law
Plead my cause and redeem me
Revive me according to Thy Word
Salvation is far from the wicked
For they do not seek Thy statutes
Great are Thy mercies, O Lord,
Revive me according to Thine
ordinances
Many are my persecutors and my
adversaries.
Yet, I do not turn aside from Thy 
testimonies.
I behold the treacherous and loathe 
them,
Because they do not keep Thy Word.
Consider how I love Thy precepts
Revive me, O Lord, according to Thy
loving kindness ;
The sum of Thy Word is truth
and everyone of Thy righteous 
ordinances is everlasting.

Princes persecute me without cause
But my heart stands in awe of Thy
Words
I rejoice in Thy Word
as one who finds great spoil.
I hate and despise falsehood
But I love Thy law.
Seven times a day I praise Thee.
Because of Thy righteous 
ordinances.
Those who love Thy law have
great peace.
And nothing causes them to
stumble.
I hope for Thy salvation, 
O Lord, 
and do Thy commandments
My soul keeps Thy testimonies
and I love them exceedingly
I keep Thy precepts and Thy
testimonies
for all my ways are before Thee



   Let my cry come before
  Thee, O Lord.
   give me understanding            according to Thy Word
   Let my supplication                 come before Thee
   Deliver me according 
   to Thy Word
Let my lips utter praise
For Thou dost teach me Thy statutes
Let my tongue sing of Thy Word
For all Thy commandments are
righteousness.
Let Thy hand be ready to help me
For I have chosen Thy precepts.
I long for Thy salvation, O Lord,
and Thy law is my delight
Let my soul live that it may praise
Thee.
And let Thine ordinances help me
I have gone astray like a lost sheep;
seek Thy servant for I do not forget
Thy commandments.


next post  24th November










No comments:

Post a Comment