Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART 88MY

                                             MY FAVORITE                                                        PSALMS

        PART 88



In my trouble I called to the Lord 
and He answered me.
Deliver my soul O Lord
from lying lips,
from a deceitful tongue

What shall be given to you
and what shall be done to you
you deceitful tongue?
Sharp arrows of the warrior
With the burning coals of the
Broom tree.

Woe is me, for I sojourn in Mesheck
For I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
Too long has my soul had its dwelling
with those who hate peace. 

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock
Sing to the Lord a new song
and His praise be in the 
congregation of His godly ones
Let Israel be glad in his Maker
Let the sons of Zion rejoice
in their King.                                                                          


Let them praise His Name
with dancing.
Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre
For the Lord takes pleasure in His people
He will beautify the afflicted ones with salvation.

Let the godly ones exult in glory
Let them sing for joy on their beds
Let the high praises of God
be in their mouth
Praise the Lord!


next post 1st December

No comments:

Post a Comment