Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

TWENTY SEVENTEEN - PART 31

    TWENTY                                  SEVENTEEN

                                                        PART 31





Hello folks,

Monday 24th July - protecting cut finger, can't type, can't do much of anything, because of  finger.

Tuesday 25th - 36 hours without any bleeding.  
Try to tidy up the dressing of  "Transpore" and bleeding starts all over again. I get it under control pretty quickly but can't see what is going on under the  transparent "Transpore" dressing due to the accumulation of dried blood.
Doesn't look too good.

Around 8pm - about six hours later, money is paid into Capitec.

Wednesday Steve phones and I tell him 
I will transfer money tomorrow 27th July.

Thursday 27th Ruth and I go to town - we have our hair cut at the "new" hairdresser - we are very happy with her. Her name is Anine. We do our shopping and transfer the money to Steve in the late afternoon. And WhatsApp him that it has been done. 

Friday 28th - 6.30am  receive message from Charmaine, she has had an injection and will get another one tomorrow. She doesn't know what is wrong but has pain in her chest. I tell 
her to ask the clinic nurse to tell her what the problem is.  She will come to work on Sunday. 

My eyes are still giving me a lot of trouble - put thinly sliced cucumber on them and fall asleep, at around 9.30pm.  Wake up around 11pm with cucumber still on my eyes. My left eye is very swollen and feeling very strange. 
I put eye ointment only into the left eye.  It is now 12.5am and I put the lights off and try to get some more sleep.

Saturday 29th July - eyes are still botheringme - I put the ointment into them three times per day.

Sunday 30th - Charmaine 
comes to work. My 
finger is much better now.    I have managed to
trim the dressing but have not touched the portion covering the wound. 
Will leave it for a few more days - don't want any more bleeding.

It should be okay by then. My eyes are also feeling a lot better. I am still using the ointment three times a day.  Steve and Sue arrive as arranged and set up solar lights. 
Ruth will adjust the wires as some need lengthening. But they are super.

Sue tells Ruth that Steve is having trouble with his throat - he is on medication and must stay away from sugar as his throat is pre cancerous {more bad news} 

I will not fear evil tidings, for my heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.  
Psalm 112:7

next post 11th November


No comments:

Post a Comment