Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

PRAISING GOD - PART 8






 PRAISING GOD                                             PART 8







In Thee O Lord I have taken refuge,
let me never be ashamed.
In Thy righteousness deliver me,
Incline Thine ear to me, 
rescue me quickly.
Be Thou to me a rock of strength
a stronghold to save me
For Thou art my rock and my fortress
For Thy Name's sake, Thou wilt 
lead me and guide me.
Thou wilt pull me out of the net
which they have secretly laid for me.
For Thou art my strength
Into Thy hands I commit my spirit.
Thou hast ransomed me, O Lord
God of truth.

I hate those who regard vain idols
But I trust in the Lord
I will rejoice and be glad in Thy
Loving kindness
Because Thou hast seen my affliction
Thou hast known the troubles of my soul
And Thou has not given me over into the 
hands of the enemy
Thou hast set me feet in a large place
But as for me, I trust in Thee, O Lord,

Be gracious to me O Lord, for I am in
distress
My eye is wasted away from grief, my
soul and my body also
But as for me, I trust in Thee O Lord,
I say "Thou art my God. my times are 
in Your hands."
Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant
Save me in Thy loving kindness
Let me not be put to shame, O Lord,
for I call upon Thy Name.



How great is Thy goodness 
which Thou hast stored up for those who fear Thee
Which Thou hast wrought for those who take refuge in Thee.

Thou dost hide them in the secret place
of Thy presence 
from the conspiracies of man
Thou dost keep them secretly in a shelter
from the strife of tongues.
Blessed be the Lord.
for He has made marvelous His 
loving kindness to me in a besieged city
As for me, I said in my alarm
"I am cut off from before Thine eyes."
Nevertheless Thou didst hear the voice
 of my supplications
When I cried to Thee.

O love the Lord, all you His godly ones!
The Lord preserves the faithful,
and fully recompenses the proud doer,
Be strong and let your heart take courage
All you, who hope in the Lord.


next post  18th November

No comments:

Post a Comment