Pages

Saturday 3 March 2018

PRAISING GOD - PART 14

                                              PRAISING GOD

                                                   PART 14





The law of the Lord is perfect
converting the soul
The testimony of the Lord is sure
making wise the simple.
The statutes of the Lord are right
rejoicing the heart
The commandments of the Lord are 
pure enlightening the eyes
The fear of the Lord is clean
enduring forever.


The judgments of the Lord are 
true and righteous altogether
More to be desired than gold,
yea, than much fine gold
Sweeter also than honey and 
the honey from the honeycomb
moreover by them is Thy servant 
warned
and in keeping them there is great 
reward

Who can understand his errors
cleanse Thou me from secret faults
Let them not have dominion over me
Then I shall be upright  and I shall
be innocent from the great 
transgression.



Let the words of my
mouth
and the meditation
of my heart
be acceptable in Thy
sight, O Lord, my
strength and my
Redeemer. 



next post 10th March

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment