Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

PRAISING GOD - PART 15

                                            PRAISING GOD

          PART 15





 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is 
Thy Name in all the earth
Who hath displayed Thy splendor 
above the heavens?


When I consider Thy  heavens and
the work of Thy fingers
the moon and the stars that Thou
hast ordained.
What is man that Thou dost take 
thought  of him
and the son of man that Thou 
dost care for him?
yet Thou hast made him a little
lower than the angels and crowned
him with glory and majesty.

Thou hast made him to rule over
the works of Thy hands.
Thou dost put all things under
his feet,
all sheep and oxen and also the
beasts of the field, the birds of the
heavens, and the fish in the sea
and whatever passes through the
paths of the sea.

O Lord, our Lord,
how majestic is Thy
Name in all the earth.
I will give thanks to
the Lord with all my
heart
I will tell of all Thy
wonders.
 I will be glad and rejoice in Thee
I will sing praises to the Name
of the Lord Most High.

next post  17th March
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment