Pages

Friday 30 March 2018

PRAISING GOD - PART 16

                                               PRAISING GOD

                                                     PART  16




I will extol Thee, my God,
my King
And I will bless Thy Name
forever and ever
Every day I will bless Thee
And I will praise Thy Name
forever and ever.

Great is the Lord and highly
to be praised
And His greatness is 
unsearchable
One generation shall praise
Thy works,  to another
And shall declare Thy mighty
acts
On the glorious splendor of
Thy majesty
And on Thy wonderful works
I will meditate.
And men shall speak of the
power of Thy awesome acts.
And I will tell of Thy greatness
They shall eagerly utter the
memory of Thy abundant goodness.
And shall shout joyfully of Thy
righteousness.

The Lord is gracious
and merciful
Slow to anger and
great in lovingkindness
The Lord is good to
all
And His mercies are over all His works.

All Thy works shall give thanks to Thee
And Thy godly ones shall bless Thee
They shall speak of the glory of Thy
kingdom
And talk of Thy power
To make known to the sons of men
Thy mighty acts
And the glory of the majesty
of Thy kingdom
Thy Kingdom is an everlasting
Kingdom

next post 7th April

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment