Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR ALMIGTHY GOD - PART SIX

                                         GOD'S                                LOVINGKINDNESS

                                        "I will betroth thee to 
Me forever, yea, I will 
betroth thee unto Me         in righteousness and in  judgement, and in              lovingkindness, and in mercies."
 Hosea 2:19


 The Lord hath appeared of old, unto me, saying "Yes, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn thee."
Jeremiah  31:3


"Nevertheless My lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him; nor suffer My faithfulness to fail." 
Psalm 89:33


Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and mercies."
Psalms  103:4


"In a little wrath, I hide My face from thee for a moment, but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on you,"  saith the Lord, your Redeemer.
Isaiah  54:8


 "The mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not be removed from thee."
Isaiah 54:10


How excellent is Thy lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings.
Psalms 36:7


Hear me, O Lord, for Thy lovingkindness is good; turn unto me according to the multitude of Thy tender mercies.
Psalms 69:16


  Show Thy marvellous       lovingkindness, O Thou     that savest by Thy right     hand them which put         their trust in Thee from     those who rise up               against them.
  Psalms 17:7



For His merciful kindness is great towards us; and the truth of the Lord endureth forever. Praise ye the Lord.
Psalms 117:2

I will mention the lovingkindness of the Lord , according to all that the Lord hath bestowed upon us, and the great goodness towards the house of Israel, which He hath bestowed on them according to His mercies, and according to the multitude of His lovingkindness.
Isaiah  63:7


 whoso is wise and will observe these things , even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the Lord.
Psalm 107:43

Because Thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise Thee.
Psalms 63:3


Withhold not Thy tender mercies from me, O Lord, let Thy lovingkindness and truth continually preserve me.
Psalms  40:11


Let, I pray Thee, Thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to Thy Word unto Thy servant. 
Psalms 119:76

Quicken me after Thy lovingkindness; so I shall keep testimony of Thy mouth.
Psalms 119:88

Next post  24th May

                                   












No comments:

Post a Comment