Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART TEN

                                          
                                              O Lord, I love the            habitation of Thy            house,
       and the place where        Thy glory dwells,


My foot stands on a level place,
in the congregation I will
praise the Lord,
The Lord is my light and my 
salvation whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life
of whom shall I be afraid?


When evildoers came upon me
to devour my flesh
My adversaries and my enemies,
they stumbled and fell
though a host encamp against me
my heart will not fear.
though war arise against me
in spite of this I shall be confident.


One thing I have asked of the Lord,
that I shall seek
That I may dwell in the house
of the Lord
and to meditate in His temple
for in the day of trouble
He will conceal me in His tabernacle
In the secret place of His tent
He shall hide me.


He will lift me up on a rock
and now my head will be lifted up
above my enemies around me
and I shall offer, in His tent
sacrifices with shouts of joy
I will sing, yes I will sing
praises to the Lord.




I would have despaired , unless
I had believed that I could see
the goodness of the Lord,
in the land of the living.

Wait for the Lord, be strong
and let your heart take courage
Yes, wait for the Lord.

Blessed be the Lord, because
He has heard the voice of my
supplication.


next post  27th May


No comments:

Post a Comment