Pages

Saturday 14 May 2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN - PART TEN

   Hello folks,

   It is now 11th February,  Steve phoned , he is                  waiting for "something"  in      order to help us. He doesn't      say what the contingency  plans are.


13th February, still no news from Steve.

14th February, Ruth has gone to church. She took the last of the doctor's money to buy necessities,  I mentioned a while back that we had miraculously received two payments of  R810 each from the medical aid.  Well we have since found out that it was meant for her doctor but as he charges R5 more than what the medical aid pay they send the payment  to the client (Us).

We now have to pay R1620 back to the doctor.

Still waiting on Steve.  Feeling starved., resources diminishing, no milk, no bread, no apricot jam.

Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice,  to be worthy to suffer for His sake.

Ruth back from church - church donated a box of groceries for us including apricot jam. Praise the Lord.

My wi-fi disappeared from my laptop. I am unable to install it myself. Once again another problem. Ryan has also not as yet done anything about my blog. Data also finished , I will buy some more tomorrow with diminishing funds at bank.

Had a valentines card from Sue, on whatsapp. She is always so thoughtful.

Whatsapped Ryan re my blog, he said I must write longer posts and he will look at my profile tomorrow - he doesn't know much about wi fi but will get his dad to phone me. His dad knows more about it.

Not well today, 15th February. Vlooi also has a nasty cough. Didn't put my hearing aid in my ear today as my ear is very itchy, giving it a break.

Andy phoned at approximately 12.30 to help with wi fi recovery. Asked him to phone back in five minutes so that I could put my hearing aid into my ear.

We tried all sorts of things to recover the wi fi but nothing worked.

A while later Ruth came into my room and I showed her the problem. She fiddled around for a bit and lo and behold the wi fi reappeared. Praise the Lord.  Phoned Andy back to tell him.

Vlooi's cough is very irritating and all the dogs go on a barking spree every time Loveness comes anywhere near my room.  I think I am so tense because of this.

Had lovely speckled bean soup with marrow bones and toast for lunch.

Still waiting on the Lord. Haven't heard anything from Steve.

18th February - Steve put R1000 into Ruth's 
E wallet.

21st February we had a visit from Steve, Andy and Sue.  They brought bread rolls, cold meat, lettuce and tomatoes and a lovely sweet sauce for lunch,

They told us that they would each be giving us R2500 per month.

Praise the Lord.  He is great.

22nd February   Andy deposited R600 into our banking account.

24th February   Steve deposited R600 into our banking account.

26th February  Elice phoned Ruth - the church has R200 for us for diesel and fresh vegetables.

Ruth went to fetch it. Came back with lots of carrots, beetroot, large cabbage and two large butternuts.

The Lord is really pouring down the 
blessings



Next post 22nd May


No comments:

Post a Comment