Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2016

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR ALMIGHTY GOD/ - PART SEVEN

                                         THE IMMUTABILITY      OF GOD is an attribute  of God where God is 

"unchanging in His    character, Will and  Covenant promises" 
       


God's immutability defines all  His other attributes: He is immutably wise , He cannot but be merciful, good and gracious.



 "For I, the Lord, do not change, therefore you,      O sons of Jacob are not  consumed."
   Malachi 3:6


Of old you founded the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands, even they will perish, but You endure; and all of them will wear out like a garment , like clothing You will change them and they will be changed. But You are the same, and Your years will not come to an end.
Psalm 102: 25-27


The counsel of the Lord stands forever. The plans of His heart from generation to generation.
Psalm  33:11


Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things which have not been done, saying, "My purpose will be established and I will accomplish all My good pleasure."
Isaiah   46:10


"You are My witnesses," declares the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He, before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me."
Isaiah 43:10


God said to Moses "I Am Who I Am," and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I Am, sent me unto you.'  "
Ex: 3:14


For the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable.
Romans  11:29


  
 In the hope of eternal          life which God, Who            cannot lie, promised            long ages ago.
                                       Titus  1:2




Every good thing given and every  perfect gift is from above  from the Father of lights , with Whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
James  1:17



Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. 
Hebrews 13:8


next post   1st June








No comments:

Post a Comment