Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART EIGHT

                                   Turn to me and be          gracious to me for I    am lonely and  afflicted,
                                        The troubles of my heart are enlarged
                                          Bring me out of my                                                 distresses

Look upon my trouble
and my affliction
and forgive all my sins
Look upon my enemies, 
for they are many
and they hate me with a
violent hatred

Guard my soul and deliver me
do not let me be ashamed
for I take refuge in Thee
Let integrity and uprightness
preserve me
for I wait for Thee
Redeem Israel, O Lord
out of all his troubles

The Lord sat as King
at the flood
Yes, the Lord sits as King forever
The Lord will give strength
to His people
The Lord will bless his people
with peace








I will extol Thee, O Lord
for Thou hast lifted me up
and hast not let my enemies 
rejoice over me


O Lord, my God
I cried to Thee for help
and Thou didst heal me
O Lord, Thou hast brought 
my soul from Sheol
Thou hast kept me alive
so that I should not go
 down to the pit

Sing praises to God,
all you, His godly ones
and give thanks to His Holy Name
for His anger is but for a moment
His favour is for a lifetime
Weeping may last for the night
but joy comes in the morning


Now as for me, I said in
my prosperity
I will not be moved
O Lord, by Thy favour 
Thou hast made my mountain
to stay strong
Thou didst hide Thy face
I was dismayed


To Thee, O Lord, I called
and to the Lord I made
supplication
What profit is there in my blood
If I go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise Thee?
Will it declare Thy faithfulness?

Hear O Lord, and be gracious to me
O Lord, be Thou my helper
Thou hast turned for me
my mourning into dancing
Thou hast loosed my sackcloth
and girded me with gladness
That my soul may sing 
praises to Thee
and not be silent.


next post   13th May








No comments:

Post a Comment