Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SEVENTY ONE

                                            MY FAVORITE             PSALMS

    PART SEVENTY           ONE



Praise the Lord, all nations.
Laud Him, all peoples,
For His loving kindness is great
toward us
And the truth of the Lord is
everlasting.
Praise the Lord!

Give thanks to the Lord
for He is good.
Oh let Israel say 
"His loving kindness is 
everlasting."
Oh, let the house of Aaron say,
"His loving kindness is 
everlasting."
Oh, let those who fear the Lord
say "His loving kindness is
everlasting."

From my distress I called upon
the Lord.
The Lord answered me and set
me in a large place.
The Lord is for me, I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
The Lord is for me, among
those who help me.
Therefore I shall look with
satisfaction on those who 
hate me
It is better to take refuge in 
the Lord
than to trust in man.
It is better to take refuge in
 the Lord
than to trust in princes.

  All nations surrounded
 me
 In the Name of the                  Lord I will surely                      cut them off
They surrounded me, 
Yes, they surrounded me,
In the Name of the 
Lord, I will surely 
cut them off.
They surrounded me like bees.
They were extinguished as a
 fire of thorns
In the Name of the Lord, 
I will surely cut them off
You pushed me violently so
that I was falling
But the Lord helped me
The Lord is my strength 
and song.
And He has become my
salvation.

next post  21st July




No comments:

Post a Comment