Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

TWENTY SEVENTEEN - PART FIFTEEN

                                        


TWENTY SEVENTEEN                - PART FIFTEEN





Hello folks,

It is now the 13th March and there is still no reply from the lab. Ruth contacts her doctor friend who sorts it out and we receive an SMS at last from the lab. My INR Reading is now down to 2.56 and so I can continue with the same dosage of Warfarin as before.  Next test is 25th March.

Ruth is not well.  

Tuesday 14th - at last Ruth goes to see her doctor,  in the late afternoon - Her cholosterol reading is  8.41 which is not a very good sign - she gets put on more medication.

Wednesday 15th - Charmaine does not arrive for work - her husband phones and informs us that she is not well  but will come in tomorrow.  The house is a mess. I wash the piled up dishes in the kitchen sink, hang the liver in the biltong machine for the dogs, prepare the chicken for lunch  put it in the oven and go back to bed.

Later Ruth cooks the rice and vegetables - our first cooked meal in a week - we have mostly been living on bread and cream crackers.

Ruth puts washing in the machine and soaks other washing in large bowl of detergents.  I am not feeling good. My whole body is painful and I find it difficult even to turn over in my bed.



This place is so small it makes life very difficult  - but praise be to God, we have a roof over our heads, food to eat and comfortable beds. Which is more than a lot of other people have.



Thursday 15th March - still feeling ill and sore. At least Charmaine has now arrived.

Missed writing for a good  few days -  I have often done this before but then I go back and fill them in. This time I probably waited too long and so I don't recall what happened in the missing days.

Thursday 30th March.  An electrician arrives to inspect all of our electrical plugs and the switchboard.

Leaves us wondering - what is coming next?

"I will not fear evil tidings, my heart is steadfast trusting in the Lord."
  Psalm 112:7



next post 16th July



No comments:

Post a Comment