Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SEVENTY TWO


                                           MY FAVORITE              PSALMS

   PART SEVENTY         TWO



The sound of joyful shouting
and salvation is in the tents
of the righteous;
The right hand of the Lord
does valiantly
The right hand of the Lord
is exalted.
The right hand of the Lord
does valiantly,
I shall not die, but live
And tell of the works of 
the Lord
The Lord has disciplined 
me severely
But He has not given me
over to death.

Open to me the gates of
righteousness;
I shall enter through them,
I shall give thanks to the Lord
This is the gate of the Lord;
The righteous will enter 
through it.
I shall give thanks to Thee, 
for Thou hast answered me.
And Thou hast become my 
salvation.



 The stone which the                builders rejected has                become the chief                    corner stone.
This is the Lord's                     doing and it is                            marvelous in our eyes.


This is the day that the Lord
has made,
Let us be rejoice and be glad
in it
Oh Lord, do save, we beseech 
Thee
Oh, Lord, we beseech Thee
Do send prosperity

Blessed is the one who comes
in the Name of the Lord;
We have blessed you from the
house of the Lord,
The Lord is God, and He has 
given us light; 
Bind the festival sacrifice with
cords to the horns of the altar
Thou art my God and I give
thanks to Thee.
Thou art my God, I extol Thee.
Give thanks to the Lord,
for He is good.
For His loving kindness
is everlasting.


next post  28th July 



No comments:

Post a Comment