Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SEVENTY THREE

                                      MY FAVORITE PSALMS
                                     PART SEVENTY THREE


How blessed are those whose way
 is blameless
who walk in the way of the Lord,
How blessed are those who observe
 His testimonies
who seek Him with all their heart
They also do no unrighteousness
They walk in His ways
Thou hast ordained Thy precepts
That we should keep them diligently
Oh, that my ways may be established
to keep Thy statutes!
Then I shall not be ashamed
When I look upon all Thy 
commandments
I shall give thanks to Thee with
 uprightness of heart
when I learn Thy righteous judgments
I shall keep Thy statutes
Do not forsake me utterly.

How can a young man keep his way pure?
By keeping it according to Thy Word
With all my heart I have sought Thee
Do not let me wander from Thy 
commandments.
Thy Word I have treasured in my heart.
That I might not sin against Thee.
Blessed art Thou, O  Lord; 
Teach me Thy statutes.
With my lips I have told of
All the ordinances of Thy mouth
I have rejoiced in the way of Thy
 testimonies
As much as in all riches
I will meditate on Thy precepts
And regard Thy ways
I shall delight in Thy statutes
I shall not forget Thy Word.

Deal bountifully with Thy servant
That I may live and keep Thy Word
Open my eyes that I may behold
Wonderful things from Thy law.
I am a stranger in the earth
Do not hide Thy commandments from me
My soul is crushed with
 longing
After Thine ordinances
 at all times
Thou dost rebuke the
 arrogant,  the cursed
who wander from Thy
 commandments
Take away contempt and reproach  from me
For I observe Thy testimonies.
Even though princes sit and talk against me
Thy servant meditates on Thy statutes
Thy testimonies also are my delight
They are my counselors.

My soul cleaves to the dust
Revive me according to Thy Word
I have told of my ways and Thou hast 
answered me
Teach me Thy statutes
Make me understand the way of Thy
 precepts
So I will meditate on Thy wonders
My soul weeps because of grief;
Strengthen me according to Thy Word.
Remove the false way from me
And graciously grant me Thy law.
I have chosen the faithful way
I have placed Thy ordinances before me
I cleave to Thy testimonies
O Lord, do not put me to shame!
I shall run the way of Thy commandments
For Thou wilt enlarge my heart.

next post  4th August

No comments:

Post a Comment