Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SEVENTY

FAVORITE  PSALMS

     PART SEVENTY

I love the Lord because
 He hears my voice and my
 supplications
Because He has inclined 
His ear to me,
therefore I shall call upon Him
as long as I live.
The cords of death encompassed 
me,
And the terrors of Sheol came 
upon me,
I found distress and sorrow.
Then I called upon the
 Name of the Lord
"O Lord, I beseech Thee, save 
my life!"

Gracious is the Lord, and
 righteous
Yes, our God is compassionate
The Lord preserves the simple,
I was brought low and He 
saved me,
Return to your rest, O my soul
For the Lord has dealt 
bountifully with you
For Thou hast rescued my soul
from death
My eyes from tears,
My feet from stumbling,
I shall walk before the Lord
In the land of the living
I believed when I said
I am greatly afflicted
I said in my alarm 
"All men are liars."


What shall I render                  to the Lord?
 For all His benefits                  toward me?
 I shall lift up the cup of
 salvation 
 and call upon the Name
 of the Lord.


I shall pay my vows to
 the Lord.
Oh, may it be in the presence
of all His people,
Precious in the sight of the
Lord
is the death of His godly ones
O Lord, surely I am Thy servant.
I am Thy servant, the son of
Thine handmaid
Thou hast loosed my bonds
To Thee I shall offer a 
sacrifice of thanksgiving
and call upon the Name of 
the Lord
I shall pay my vows to the Lord
Oh, may it be in the presence
of all His people
In the courts of the Lord's house
In the midst of you, O, Jerusalem
Praise the Lord!

next post 14th July




No comments:

Post a Comment