Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

TWENTY SEVENTEEN - PART FOURTEEN

                                        


TWENTY SEVENTEEN           - PART FOURTEEN


Hello folks,

It is now 8th March - Ruth does not go to town as expected. She keeps cancelling her doctor's appointment for various reasons but mainly because she is not well.  This results in my hearing aid not being serviced and my technical problems at Vodacom not getting sorted.

Andy phones, he wants us to do internet work as he is battling to maintain us. Feeling more pressure. When it is all going to end?  Will it ever end?

When Ruth is ill she is not an easy person to live with (but God is changing her and molding her and pruning her just as He is also doing with me)  I shed more tears seen only by God.

My INR  reading is now too high 4.41 and so now I have to have another blood test on Saturday the 11th - more strain.

Thursday 9th - Ruth unpacks some more boxes and our frying pan has now been found among other necessary things which were hidden away in the boxes.  We have now been in the cottage for 43 days and still have lots of things to find and don't know where to find them.

Friday 10th March - Ruth has still not seen her doctor. She and Charmaine unpack some more boxes but there is still a long way to go.

Bi polar has been back for  a while now. Life is not easy.

Saturday 11th - getting ready to go for blood tests. Benjy is so jittery he claws two holes in my right hand. I cover them with "transpore"  - I had decided to tell Ruth not to take him with us as he is too highly strung in the car but decide against it. Don't wish to stir the pot.

I am now in the car with the two small dogs - Benjy and Harry - waiting while Ruth locks up the cottage. Benjy is so wound up he claws a long cut right across my right wrist..

 I have now had enough and refuse to take him with us and when Ruth sees the damage she agrees. She takes him back into the house and brings the "transpore."

We leave and find Lucia (Amanda's domestic) and her daughter on the road and give them a lift into town. I remain very quiet - I have now decided to only speak when spoken to. Ruth seems to be in a brighter mood today.

It is quite a mission to get back into the house without
 Benjy clawing me again.


I wait for the lab to send my INR blood test reading and it doesn't happen. At around 7pm I send them an SMS but get no reply. Ruth has been sweet and kind all day.

Sunday 12th - still no results from the lab. I send another SMS   and still do not get a reply.  Probably because it is the weekend and they are closed.  

My trust is in the Lord, my God, He will give me the strength and the comfort to get through these trials.

next post 9th July










No comments:

Post a Comment