Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

PRAISE POST 8

PRAISE POST
       8







O Lord, how manifold are Your works!  In wisdom hast You  made them all: The earth is full of the glory of Your  riches. So is this great and wide sea: wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.

There go the ships, there is that great levithian, which You have made to play therein. These wait all upon You that You might give them their meat in due season. That which  You give them, they gather; You open Your hand: they are filled with good.

You hide Your  face, they are troubled: You take their breath away, they die, and return to their dust. 

Thou send forth Your spirit, they are created, and You renew the face of the earth. The glory of the Lord shall endure forever. The Lord shall rejoice in His works.

He looks on the earth and it trembles, He touches the hills and they smoke. 

I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of Him shall be sweet. I will be glad in the Lord.

Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth. And let the sinners be no more.

Bless thou the Lord, O my soul, Praise ye the Lord.

As for man his days are as grass, as a flower of the field so he flourishes. For the wind passes over it and it is gone, and the place thereof shall know it no more. 

But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting, upon them that fear Him and His righteousness unto children's children. To such as keep His covenants and those that remember His commandments to do them. 

The Lord has prepared His throne in the heavens and His kingdom rules over all. Bless the Lord, all ye His angels that excel in strength that do His commandment,hearkening unto the voice of His Word.

Bless ye the Lord, all His works, in all places of the dominion, bless the Lord O my soul.


next post  20th July



No comments:

Post a Comment