Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SEVENTY FIVE

                                      MY FAVORITE PSALMS

PART SEVENTY FIVE



The Lord is my portion
I have promised to keep Thy Words
I entreated Thy favour with all my heart
Be gracious to me according to Thy word
I considered my ways
And turned my feet to Thy testimonies
I hastened and did not delay
To keep Thy commandments
The cords of the wicked have encircled me
But I have not forgotten thy law
At midnight I shall rise to give thanks to Thee
Because of Thy righteous ordinances.
I am a companion of all those who fear Thee
And of those who keep Thy precepts
The earth is full of Thy loving kindness
O Lord, teach me Thy statutes.

Thou hast dealt well with Thy servant
O Lord, according to Thy word
Teach me good discernment and knowledge
for I believe in Thy commandments.

Before I was afflicted, I went astray
but now I keep Thy word
Thou art good and doest good
Teach me Thy statutes
The arrogant have forged a lie against me
With all my heart I will observe Thy precepts
their heart is covered with fat
But I delight in Thy law
It is good for me that I was afflicted
That I might learn Thy statutes
The law of Thy mouth is better to me
than thousands of gold and silver pieces.

Thy hands made me and 
fashioned me
Give me understanding
that I may learn Thy
commandments 



next post  17th August


No comments:

Post a Comment