Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SEVENTY FOUR

                                     
  MY FAVORITE
  PSALMS

  PART SEVENTY
  FOUR



Teach me O Lord, the way of Thy statutes
And I shall observe it till the end
Give me understanding that I may observeThy law
and keep it with all my heart
Make me walk in the path of Thy
commandments
For I delight in it
Incline my  heart to Thy testimonies
And not to dishonest gain
Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity
And revive me in Thy ways
Establish Thy Word to Thy servant
As that which produces reverence for Thee
Turn away my reproach which I dread
For Thine ordinances are good
Behold, I long for Thy precepts
Revive me through Thy righteousness

May loving kindnesses also come to me
O Lord,
Thy salvation according to Thy Word
So I shall have an answer for him who 
reproaches me.
For I trust in Thy Word
And do not take the word of truth 
utterly out of my mouth
For I wait for Thine ordinances.
So will I keep Thy law continually
forever and ever.
And I will walk at liberty
For I seek Thy precepts
I will also speak of Thy testimonies
before kings 
and shall not be ashamed.
And I shall delight in Thy commandments.
Which I love
And I shall lift up my hands to Thy
commandments 
which I love
and I will meditate on Thy statutes.

Remember Thy Word 
to Thy servant 
In which Thou hast
made me hope 
This is my comfort in
my affliction
That Thy Word has
revived me
The arrogant utterly 
deride me
Yet I do not turn aside from Thy law
I have remembered Thine ordinances
from of old, O Lord
And comfort myself
Burning indignation has seized me
because of the wicked
who forsake Thy law
Thy statutes are my songs
In the house of my pilgrimage
O Lord I remember Thy name in the night
And keep Thy law
This has become mine
That I observe Thy precepts.


next post  11th August






 



No comments:

Post a Comment