Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - Part SEVENTY SIX

                                              MY FAVORITE                  PSALMS
                                               PART  SEVENTY SIX



Praise the Lord!  How blessed is the man who fears the Lord.
Who greatly delights in His commandments.


His descendants will be mighty on the earth.
The generation of the upright will be blessed.
Wealth and riches are in his house 
and his righteousness endures forever.

Light rises in the darkness for the upright;
He is gracious and compassionate and righteous.
It is well with the man who is gracious and lends.
He will maintain his cause in judgement.
For he will never be shaken
The righteous will be remembered forever.

He will not fear evil tidings
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord


His heart is upheld, he will not fear,
until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries
He has given freely to the poor
his righteousness endures forever.
His horn will be exalted in honor.

The wicked will see it and be vexed
he will gnash his teeth and melt away
The desire of the wicked will perish.

You pushed me violently so that I was
 falling but the Lord helped me. The Lord
 is my strength and my song. And He has become my salvation.

The sound of joyful
 shouting and 
salvation is in the
tents of the righteous.
The right hand of the 
Lord does valiantly.
The right hand of the 
Lord is exalted.
The right hand of the
 Lord 
does valiantly.
I shall not die, but live.
And tell of the works of the Lord.
The Lord has disciplined me severely
But He has not given me over to death.

Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord; We have blessed you from the house of the Lord.
The Lord is God and He has given us light.
Bind the festival sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.
Thou art my God and I give thanks to Thee
Thou art my God ; I extol Thee
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

next post 19th August



No comments:

Post a Comment