Pages

Saturday 19 August 2017

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SEVENTY SEVEN

                                              MY  FAVORITE                PSALMS

     PART SEVENTY 
         SEVEN


I love the Lord because He hears my
voice and my supplications,
Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I shall call upon Him as long
 as I live.

The cords of death encompassed me
and the tremors of Sheol came upon me
I found distress and sorrow.
Then I called upon the Name of the Lord
"O Lord, I beseech Thee, save my life."

Gracious is the Lord and righteous
Yes, our God is compassionate,
The Lord preserves the simple;
I was brought low and He saved me.

Return to your rest, O my soul,
for the Lord has dealt bountifully 
with you
For Thou hast rescued my soul from 
death
My eyes from tears
My feet from stumbling

I shall walk before the Lord
in the land of the living
I believed when I said,
"I am greatly afflicted."
I said in my alarm
"All men are liars."

What shall I render
 to the Lord for all His
 benefits toward me?
I shall lift up the cup of salvation and call upon the Name of the Lord
I shall pay my vows to the Lord
O may it be in the presence of all His people
Precious in the sight of the Lord  is the death 
of His godly ones


O Lord, surely I am Thy servant,
I am Thy servant, the son of Thy handmaid,
Thou hast loosed my bonds,
To Thee I shall offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving.
And call upon the Name of the Lord.


I shall pay my vows to the Lord,
Oh, may it be in the presence of all His people.
In the courts of the Lord's house
In the midst of you Jerusalem
Praise the Lord.


next post   25th August


No comments:

Post a Comment