Pages

Sunday 6 August 2017

TWENTY SEVENTEEN - PART 19

                                               TWENTY                                  SEVENTEEN
                                               PART  19





Hello Folks,

Wednesday 24th May - Ruth has had to go to town.  I woke up feeling pretty awful but it has now passed. I worked on my blog copying evolution posts. I did five and a half pages on Samsung 
S Note.

25th May - eyes are bad again. Give them the cucumber treatment in late evening.

Today 26th is Jeff's birthday. I have made him a birthday card and it is ready to post. The bruise on my arm has faded some more but the worrisome lump is still there slap bang right in the middle of it.

More cucumber treatment for my eyes. They are feeling a lot better. Today I must transfer data from my tablet as storage space is almost full.  It is also shower day, for which I need all my strength.

I also read about Penny's car accident on "whatsapp"  it happened yesterday but fortunately was not too serious.  She suffered whiplash and a back injury and needs bed rest and physio.


30th May - Bruise on my arm has gone - slight lump is all that is left.

Thursday, 1st June, Ruth does our monthly shopping - she seems to be a lot better these last few days.

Friday 2nd June I send out  Bible verses to all my "Whatsapp" friends wishing them all a wonderful day - this includes Andy and I get an answer back that he has been retrenched. What a  shock.  I never expected something like this.

  "I will not fear evil tidings because my heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." Psalm 112:7

Andy has a job interview lined up for this afternoon. Every time I feel anxious I say the above verse over and over again. I refuse to accept negativity in my mind. I refuse to allow the "what ifs"  to take over.

No matter what happens God is in control. He has proved that to me over and over again. 


next post




No comments:

Post a Comment